Monday 11 January 2010

Away for a While




Downloaded from Flickr under Collective Commons License


Dear friends, I'm not a guy, obviously, but setting that aside, this picture is pretty much me right now.  My mood is dark as I confront my computer.

I have been ill.  I have been procrastinating. I have been tweeting. I have been planning my veggie garden.  I have not been working: that is, not gainfully.

But two ghastly deadlines are nearly here, and there is no more time to be wasted.  The jobs are tricky, and I still haven't got a handle on them, so I have to FOCUS.  You've been there, I know.

It's a nightmare, familiar but worse than usual.  I have no other choice but to get down to work.

So I won't be blogging for a while.  I will miss the the thinking, the mulling, the honing, the chuckling and the search for images.  And the contacts and communications. I will miss you, whoever you are, the reader I imagine and the reader I know already, or the one I get to know.  Thank you for coming here, and please leave a comment if you feel like it, or send me a tweet, although I'm cutting down on that compulsive activity as well.

Actually, I might squeeze out a post or two.  I might be tempted.  If you are following me you will know.

And while you are here, you may be interested in a few posts from the past, in no particular order:

Frivolity and puff, with a serious tinge

Happiness:  The Cruise Part of Financial Cruise Control

I'm Looking for a Financial Advisor

Food Group Dilemmas

Kiss Goodbye to Sky TV

Bringing Berlusconi Low.

More serious, perhaps with a smile in there too

What Leonard Cohen Means to Me

John Lennon:  Its Christmas and What Have You Done

What can we do about Berlusconi-think?

Life is Just a Bowl of Dialectics

Duality

None of the above, just me and my daughter

The Poem the Solved my Leadership Problem


One of my favourite images.  The photographer explains it at his site on Flickr.  It's really nice.




Peace, Love and Connectedness to everybody!

See you soon!

Oh, and can't resist this one again: Miss Newton finding out that life is dialectical.






No comments:

Post a Comment